Ico

Ico innovative computer gmbh

The company ICO Innovative Computer GmbH was established in 1991, being a continuation of the company Klaus Jeschke Hard und Software, which had been founded in 1982. With over 35 years' experience in the field, ICO is a distributor and importer of computer and communications components. Its quality management system is certified to ISO 9001:2015. 

ICO specialises in manufacturing industrial PC panels, computers and tablets designed for harsh industrial environments. Its comprehensive portfolio of products allows ICO's customers to choose the best solutions for their shop floor. ICO has over 120 employees, who do their best to meet the needs of the company's 16,000 customers, 60% of which are specialist retailers and ITS providers and the remaining 40% of which are industrial enterprises and end users.

FOXON s.r.o. has been an ICO distributor for the Czech Republic and Slovakia since 2016.

Latest Company
News

With only 2 emails a month, we'll keep you updated.
Sign up, and get our newsletter every other Wednesday.

We'll keep your email address safe. We always follow our Privacy Policy.

CASE STUDIES - 11/27/2020

The labeling specialist HERMA in Filderstadt, Germany, makes use of direct communication processes between various programmable logic controllers (PLCs) and its SAP enterprise resource planning software (ERP). The company employs inray’s OPC Router for reliable and secure connectability and automation of the entire manufacturing process. 

CASE STUDIES - 10/26/2020

How does a wastewater treatment system producer service its control systems that are deployed worldwide? A call-out service by qualified engineers is no longer the only option. Read on why the producer has chosen Ewon routers for remote access and how it has benefited from the implementation.

OTHER ARTICLES - 10/16/2020

The company PROCENTEC has released a new version of its Osiris software. But this one is unlike any other – it now features Czech. The Osiris is software for the Atlas and the Mercury analysers. Thanks to their recently-introduced Czech interfaces, your PROFINET and Ethernet monitoring will be much easier. …

Our quality management system is certified to ISO 9001:2015

Follow us on social media

Made by FOXON s.r.o. © 2020

Quick Enquiry


Enquiry type